Grown in the lush, tropical jungles of Hawaii, Noni juice has been used for centuries for its far-reaching health benefits.
The Benefits of Noni Juice:
- Immune booster: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
- Digestive stimulant: Noni juice has been used to reduce constipation and increase digestive health.
- Anti-Oxidants: Rich in antioxidants, noni juice also increases enzyme activity to reduce toxins in the body.
- Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal: Noni juice has several active compounds that are effective against bacteria and fungus.
- Repairs Cellular Damage and Aging: Noni juice possesses numerous phytonutrients and antioxidants that eliminate free radicals, which cause cellular damage and aging.
Unopened has shelf life for over a year. Must refrigerate after opening and lasts up to 6 months.
DOSAGE: Take 2 tbsp. twice daily, at least 30 minutes prior to eating.
Noni juice has only 10 calories, 4g carbohydrates, 1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar. 70% vitamin C and 2% iron.
This has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not take when pregnant or during your mentrual cycle.
*Does not substitute medical advice. Consult with licensed professional prior to use*